Tom Petty Autopsy Reveals Death From Accidental Drug Overdose

January 19, 2018
The results from Tom Petty's autopsy have just been announced, and coroners found that the musician died from accidental drug overdose. The report found a variety of meds including pain meds and Fentanyl patches. Tom had several physical problems that included emphysema, knee problems and a fractured hip.  Originally the cause of death was a mystery until now. If you'll remember Tom went into full cardiac arrest before being taken to a hospital in Los Angeles.  He was 66. -source via